- Established in 1989 by Omar Asghar Khan.
- Registered under the Societies Act.
- Follows Humanitarian Accountability Principle (HAP) and Sphere Standards.
- Works in the areas of community organization, livelihoods, health, education, community infrastructure and disaster risk reduction.
- Responded to a number of disasters including the 2005 Earthquake in Pakistan.
Flood Relief Efforts (Last Updated 15 Aug. 2010)
- Roads clearance.
- Water, Sanitation, Hygiene.
- Food, Non-food items, health
Location of Efforts (Last Updated 15 Aug. 2010)
Azad Jammu & Kashmir
- DG Khan
- Jhal Magsi
Sungi Disaster Management Program
Abida Swati, Manager
Rizwan Iqbal,Program, Coordinator
Titus Prince, Field Coordinator